Six months ago, it was over! The Power Rangers managed to defeat Rita Repulsa and her forces, locking her away in a prison dimension. The Power Rangers felt that they could rest at last. Things are not quite how they seem however. Now she's back at it with a new ally. Faced with a new crisis, the heroes of old are nowhere to be seen. Where are the Power Rangers?

Add Reply
New Poll

FAQ
Xalcen
 Posted: Mar 22 2017, 12:12 AM

Q: Are Kamen Riders allowed?
A: No.

Q: Is it gender-specific to canon?
A: Nah. That would be way too restricting. Pick a color and male or female, all the same.

Q: Can the former rangers still morph?
A: No. Seth shattered their link to the morphing grid and in his case his former coin no longer recognizes him as its master.

Q: Old rangers, can I have one?
A: Yes. I feel obligated to warn you that the originals that are from the show do not exist in this one. Instead they had a different team that dealt with Zedd and Rita.

Q: Can my chara be related to one of the original rangers?
A: If you mean the site's original five that is up to their decision. If you are talking the ones like Tommy, Jason, Kim, etc? No. Differing timeline, they were not chosen. There is no plan to bring them in.

Q: Can I use any alien species as a ranger?
A: Because of how bonkers that could get, no. Humans only.

Q: Do reds have to be in charge?
A: Generally they are team leaders. Tradition and all. But traditions have been broken before. I'm leaving that up to the teams.

Q: May we please have X area?
A: If there is a need or desire to where it will get used? SURE! biggrin.gif

Q: What is the chara extras for?
A: Some like to add chara closets, rooms, diaries, etc. It is a place for those.

Q: Will there be more teams?
A: As they fill? Naturally. And the board will be added to as needed for them.

Q: May I have an original villain or a nonlisted canon from Zedd's team for Zedd's team?
A: Yes. Some, like Scorpina, I didn't put. Want to bring her in too? I am ok with that.

Q: Is this site based off the comic books?
A: No, Kesra just really likes the images.

Q: What about the movie?
A: Also no but we shamelessly stole all manner of plot elements from it.

Q: Can I play one of the Sixth Rangers?
A: Sixth Rangers are going to be on reserve. If an established member comes up with an idea for this ranger, the staff will take your ideas in to heavy consideration. You cannot, however, have a sixth ranger type character as your first character on the site.
PMEmail
^
Ben Russo
 Posted: Apr 12 2017, 01:58 AM
WHite
MMPR
Ben
Eastern

If there is a ranger position that is unavailable, can I create a civilian that could take that position if it were to open up?
PM
^
Xalcen
 Posted: Apr 12 2017, 02:19 AM

Yes. That would work
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skin by tina belcher

RPG-D