Six months ago, it was over! The Power Rangers managed to defeat Rita Repulsa and her forces, locking her away in a prison dimension. The Power Rangers felt that they could rest at last. Things are not quite how they seem however. Now she's back at it with a new ally. Faced with a new crisis, the heroes of old are nowhere to be seen. Where are the Power Rangers?

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Temptation, Rita Repulsa
Ben Russo
 Posted: Jul 14 2017, 08:15 PM
WHite
MMPR
Ben
Eastern

It was the middle of the afternoon in Angel Grove and Ben could be seen walking down the city streets wearing blue jeans and a red hoodie with his fists balled up in anger. The new red ranger had just left the Command Center after having yet another argument with the blue ranger Seth after defeating one of Rita's monsters. The senior ranger berated Ben for pushing the megazord to the point where it almost short circuited and Ben of course argued that he knew it wouldn't short circuit as he now had a feel for the megazord much like how someone had a feel for their car after driving it awhile. As usual, the argument was unresolved and the two left the Command Center angry with their animosity towards each other only growing. This of course wasn't the only thing that was bothering Ben today since during his lunch period at school, the team was having what appeared to be lively conversation at the lunch table. And when he took a seat at the table, their lively conversation went silent leading to a silent and awkward lunch with his team.

This wasn't the first time this has happened and it didn't help at all that none of them wanted to hang out with him on their spare time which bothered the teenage boy as he felt that he was some kind of outsider despite being on the same team. Ben would then turn into an ally way to take a shortcut to his home and immediately stopped in his tracks when two putties suddenly appeared out of thin air in front which caught the the boy by surprise. And he could hear the garbled noises of two more putties behind him which made the ranger smile as he now had an outlet to release his anger on. Wanting a decent fight, Ben opted not to morph and charged towards the putties in front of him. With punches and kicks fueled by anger, Ben managed to defeat the four with little effort which only lead to more putties to suddenly appear.

The boy managed to beat a few more, which only led to more and more putties appearing. With the sheer number of putties beginning to overwhelm him, Ben whipped out his morpher and before he could shout his morphing call, a fist from behind knocked him out cold. Ben would then wake up to find himself on a floor engulfed by fog and as he stood up, he noticed that he was surrounded by green arches that were connected in a circle. The opening of these arches were blocked off by a circle that had gold bars coming out in multiple multiple directions and the walls behind were black and had lights emitting from it like stars in the night sky. This was the Dark Dimension.

"Where am I?"
asked Ben to himself as he rubbed the back of his aching head with his right hand.

@Rita Repulsa
PM
^
Rita Repulsa
 Posted: Jul 14 2017, 09:46 PM
?
None
EVIL
Kesra
EST

Rita knew of the discord within the new team. Half the time she didn't really have to do anything. Others, she managed to tweak the battle just enough to bring the team's ire on him. It was a delicate problem. Too little and this new team configuration might come together. Too much and they would see that she was behind it. It was a matter of subtlety.

There was a goal in mind however. Kill one leader to break their spirits. Turn one to to their side....that might cement them. They may never recover from that. The passive guilt of letting their former leader die....and the guilt of shoving the new one away. It might destroy them..

There was a throne behind him. She sat on it, her legs crossed with her chin resting in her palm. Her other hand held the golden staff upon which was the green coin. She couldn't use it herself but while it was in her possession, it did have an effect on her appearance. It was a source of power she couldn't quite tap in to. That was what she needed from Ben.

"I was starting to wonder if Scorpina had killed you. I mean sure it would have been fun but another red ranger so soon? Tacky if you ask me."

@Ben Russo

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Ben Russo
 Posted: Jul 16 2017, 08:25 PM
WHite
MMPR
Ben
Eastern

After a familiar voice commented on how tacky it was to kill another red ranger so soon, Ben turned around and a Caucasian woman clad in green armor sitting on a throne with a gold staff in her hand like a typical monarch. The boy knew this woman as the vile Rita Repusla who was in one of two appearances he wa familiar with with the other being that of an Asian woman that wore a cone bra that could probably poke out your eye if you get too close. The red ranger believed that the appearance she currently was in was meant for battle as the armor offered protection and she looked more intimidating. Now he was face to face with this woman in this form with the assumption that she currently had his morpher so that he wouldn't be a threat when the two were alone. Ben assumed that the sorceress wanted him to be afraid, but instead he looked her directly in the eyes with no signs of fear as he brought his arm down. He wasn't going to give this sadistic witch that satisfaction

"With Scorpina's track record, that shouldn't have even come across your mind" said Ben with a small hint of cockiness in his voice as he took a few steps towards the witch. The boy did acknowledge the woman he kind of had a crush on as a great warrior, but she has failed numerous times in her fight against the power rangers. "You could have killed me after those putties knocked me out. Why am I here alive?" inquired Ben wanting to get straight to the point. While inexperienced, the boy was smart enough to see that Rita wanted something from him. Something so important and fun in her mind that she was willing to keep her enemy alive.

@Rita Repulsa
PM
^
Rita Repulsa
 Posted: Jul 23 2017, 10:37 PM
?
None
EVIL
Kesra
EST

"Kill you? What a waste. You humans have such short term ideas. If I were to kill you, Zordon would simply choose some inferior replacement." She rose from her throne, bringing her staff with her. She had the upper hand. She wasn't threatened by him in the least. It was true, she also had his morpher. She wasn't about to tell him where that was however.

"Sure, I killed your predecessor. I considered making him an offer but he was weak in his core. Lazy. Too much of a people pleaser. Not you however. You're practical....You do what needs to be done regardless of what your team mates think of you...And yet they don't appreciate that about you. They look at you and all they see is the one replacing their beloved former leader....don't they?"

She started to walk around him, examining him.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Ben Russo
 Posted: Jul 24 2017, 12:26 AM
WHite
MMPR
Ben
Eastern

Just as I thought, you do have something in mind thought the boy after hearing from the witch about how killing him would be such a waste. Feeling that his morpher wasn't in his pants pocket, Ben casually placed his hands into the pockets of his hoodie as Rita rose from her throne with her golden staff in hand. And as expected, his morpher was indeed gone leaving him completely powerless against this woman clad in green. The boy would smirk slightly as he heard the space witch talk about about the flaws of his seemingly perfect predecessor which has been a shadow that loomed over him since becoming the red ranger. Sure this negative opinion was coming from his enemy, but it was still nice to hear after being compared to him on a daily basis.

When she spoke about him, he couldn't help but agree with everything she has been saying which made his skin turn white as she was talking about deep personal thoughts that he wouldn't dare say to another person. The red ranger remained silent after the witch questioned if his team only saw him as the one replacing his leader and watched as she circled around him. A part of him did want to say yes to what the space witch was saying as it seemed like the only one who understood what he was going through. But on the other hand, he knew she was saying this to get him to do whatever it is she kidnapped him for.

"This offer that you mentioned, it's the reason why I'm here isn't it?" questioned Ben trying to cut to the chase.

@Rita Repulsa
PM
^
Rita Repulsa
 Posted: Jul 24 2017, 08:50 PM
?
None
EVIL
Kesra
EST

The ever present migraine flared for a moment. Perhaps most would find this plan ill advised but she wasn't going to have too much more option. Being the source of and using this power was starting to take its toll on her.

"An offer indeed." She lifted her staff and brought the end to the floor. Energy washed over him. He was suddenly wearing the red ranger suit once more but this time with the Dragon Shield. With it came a sense of strength and power unlike anything he had experienced as the Red Ranger. "I need a champion. Someone who will get things done. Someone powerful even without my power. Your team mates don't appreciate you but I do. You're a formidable enemy...but as an ally there is nothing we can't defeat. The Power Rangers...Zordon. Anything else out there. I won't even make you kill them."

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Ben Russo
 Posted: Jul 24 2017, 11:11 PM
WHite
MMPR
Ben
Eastern

Ben instinctively covered his eyes as the energy from Rita's staff washed over him and the next thing he knew he found himself in his red ranger suit with gold armor over his shoulders and chest . On top of that, his grey morpher was now gold and there was a black and green dagger mixed in with some gold that was in a black sheath on his right side. On top of the cosmetic changes, the boy could feel the incredible power that Rita gave to him which made him feel almost invincible and felt that he could do anything he set his mind to with this new power. "This feels amazing!" exclaimed Ben as he brought his hands in front of him and tightly clenched his fists.

The witch would then go on to tell the ranger that she needed a champion that would get things done and that together they can defeat anything they came across. High off the power the witch gave him, Ben believed what she said to be true as he couldn't imagine anything that could stop him and Rita if they were to join forces. Hell, she even called him a formidable enemy and promised that she wouldn't force him to kill his teammates giving him the impression that she truly valued him unlike his teammates. But, the boy came back to reality when he realized that he would have to take over the Earth in her name and will most likely do horrendous things in the process.

"But you will have me take over the Earth in your name, won't you?" inquired Ben as he turned his head over to Rita.

@Rita Repulsa
PM
^
Rita Repulsa
 Posted: Jul 27 2017, 09:55 PM
?
None
EVIL
Kesra
EST

Rita turned from him and made her way toward her throne once more. She made her way up the stairs and held her staff off to the side as she watched him. She smiled at his question. He already knew the answer so it really wasn't important att he moment. "Before I answer that...why don't I give you the opportunity to enjoy your new power first? I think....Twenty should be a good start." She hit her staff on the floor once more.

Soon this small room in the Dark Dimension was nearly full of putties. They wasted no time, nearly stumbling over one another to try to get at him. He was given a big enough spot to move around. With his new found power each would only take a couple of strikes. She wanted him to really get a taste of this new power.

"I can summon monsters as well if you need them. I feel like you need the chance to properly grasp what kind of power is being offered to you."

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Ben Russo
 Posted: Jul 28 2017, 09:01 PM
WHite
MMPR
Ben
Eastern

As Rita turned away and headed towards her throne, the thought of killing her with this power she gave him so that he could end the witch's invasion once and for all. But he dismissed the idea figuring that Rita wouldn't be foolish enough to give him enough power to challenge her alone. After taking a seat on her throne, she summoned a room fool of putties with a tap of her magical staff with the intent on giving the boy the opportunity to enjoy his new powers. The red ranger put his arms up with his dominant hand in front of the other as the putties tried to make their way over to him with some comically falling over each other with the little spaces that they were given. Ben would then charge towards the putties towards his right knocking the first putty in front of him towards the ground with a single straight blow from his dominant hand.

The putties of course all tried to make their way over to the armor clad ranger hoping to overwhelm him with sheer numbers, but Ben kept knocking them back with punches and kicks that would not only knock them over but the ones behind them. Whenever a putty tried to attack him, he would either avoid or deflect their blows and when he blocked, he usually did it with the elbows to disable their ability to use their hands in battle. As he fought the men made of magical clay, he felt exhilarated by how much stronger he was and by how easily he was defeating such a large number of foes.. Eventually, Ben withdrew his dragon dagger from the Seth as he was curious to see what this weapon could do and with a thrust of the tiny weapon, a green beam of energy fired from the tip hitting a group of putties. The boy smiled in satisfaction as he saw the bodies of these putties getting blown away from the blast.

"Yes summon a monster. These putties are nothing compared to me" said Ben arrogantly as he fully embraced the high his power boost was giving him.

@Rita Repulsa
PM
^
Rita Repulsa
 Posted: Aug 1 2017, 11:14 PM
?
None
EVIL
Kesra
EST

Well this was going better than Rita had thought it might. She knew he was rejected. She knew that he must feel powerless in a team that didn't want him there at all. She apparently underestimated just how much. With an nod, she summoned a monster that she had waiting for this encounter.

It was some kind of hybrid between a rhinoceros and a cat. It was muscular with thick skin. It also had claws. It was strangely agile for its size. Rita watched on with interest. It wouldn't be hard for him to defeat this monster himself. She would just silently allow him to do so, throwing in a few more putties if only to keep things interesting.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Ben Russo
 Posted: Aug 6 2017, 12:15 AM
WHite
MMPR
Ben
Eastern

The red ranger continued fight against the hoard of putties slashing and blasting his way through them with little effort. When Ben heard the tap of Rita's staff from behind, he turned around and saw a monster that had the overall appearance of a cat with the thick leathery skin and horn of a rhino. The creature would then charge towards the enhanced ranged and Ben quickly side stepped causing the creature to knock over a group of putties that was behind him. The dark haired boy quickly turned around to face him and with a thrust of his dagger, a bolt of lightning fired from the tip which hit the creatures back causing it to briefly cry out in pain. The creature turned to face Ben with it's eyes glaring at him in anger before making another charge at the ranger with the intent on slashing him with it's claws.

The ranger would summon his power sword into his free hand and rushed towards the monster as he channeled energy into the weapons which made the sword glow red and the dagger glow green. Once he was in range, Ben struck the creature with a downward diagonal slash with his sword before cutting the creature's belly with a horizontal strike with his dagger. Arcs of red and green electricity began to surround the creature as it back away from Ben in pain. And as Ben turned around to face Rita, the creature exploded behind him with Ben not being phased at all thanks to the protection his suit provided. After the creature died from his finishing move, Ben couldn't help but feel satisfied as he didn't need a team that didn't want him to take care of this monster. And he couldn't help but wonder if he needed the team at all with this power as his zord was capable of dealing the finish blow to a giant monster.

@Rita Repulsa
PM
^
Rita Repulsa
 Posted: Aug 11 2017, 04:32 PM
?
None
EVIL
Kesra
EST

Rita watched with a smile. It was always satisfying to watch someone enjoy the power granted to them. She watched him as he destroyed the monster without much trouble in the slightest.

"You adapt well to the power. Many would be frightened by it but I had a feeling you were not one of them. But this isn't a decision that can be taken lightly. No you need time to think about this and I'm not about to have you distracted by a sudden change of heart." Rita sat up straight. "So I am going to let you keep this power for three days. The dragon shield will be with you but hidden. Things will progress as they normally do as not to draw suspicion.

"You will have three conditions to abide by. First, you will not tell your team of this power or the fact that I have spoken to you. Believe me. I will know. Second, you will not attempt to use this power to attack me directly. My minions, my monsters, my putties...they all deserve the destruction at your hand if they cannot figure out when they are outmatched. And third...If at the end of these three days you decide to accept my offer, you will offer up your power coin to me. You will renounce your team and you will serve me as your Empress...and then together, we will rule this little world. It will be under my protection from whatever else may be out there."

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Ben Russo
 Posted: Aug 15 2017, 09:27 PM
WHite
MMPR
Ben
Eastern

With the monster gone, the power sword would disappear in a flash of light as Ben placed the dragon dagger into it's holster. While he did have to admit that he loved this power Rita gave him, the idea of working for Rita and betraying everything he has fought for felt very wrong to the boy. I can't accept this power thought Ben right before Rita stood up and began to explain to him that he needed time to think and that she would allow him to keep this power for three days. She would then go into detail on how there were three conditions that he must follow and if he decided to accept his offer, he would have to renounce the team and give her his power coin. A part of him wanted to renounce the power right here and there, but he knew that Rita would kill him and there was something that Rita mentioned that caught his eye. "Let's say that I was interested in joining you, would you make Scoprina my right hand woman?" asked Ben figuring that he should play along for now. The boy was curious to see what else Rita would be willing to offer him and since she has been watching him, he believed that she knew of his attempts to flirt with Scorpina.

"And what else is out there that you think the Earth would need protection from?" added Ben hoping to get a good idea on what kind of threat would be next after they manage to defeat Rita. After all, the universe was a very big place and Ben figured that there were other threats out there that were just as bad or even worse for Rita. And who knows? Maybe this threat to a world under Rita's control was a good guy like Zordon who could become a valuable ally to the team.

@Rita Repulsa
PM
^
Rita Repulsa
 Posted: Aug 28 2017, 11:46 PM
?
None
EVIL
Kesra
EST

Rita was indeed very familiar with his flirting with Scorpina. She had instructed her at times to play on that. To try to distract him. After all, it wasn't Scorpina's fault the boy had an attraction to her.

"Scorpina goes where I tell her to. Once we have defeated Zordon and his Power Rangers I am going to need someone of Earth to keep things running...and I am going to need a minion of my own making sure everything is going according to my vision. Serve me well and I will consider letting Scorpina be that liaison." Scorpina was after a powerful and loyal ally to her.

"As for what else is out there...There is far worse than me. Putting this planet under my rule will go a long way in making sure it finds trouble somewhere else." Ben didn't need to know the intricacies of the warlords throughout the universe after all. Not yet anyway. "Have we a deal for now?"

@Ben Russo

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Ben Russo
 Posted: Sep 27 2017, 10:18 PM
WHite
MMPR
Ben
Eastern

"Scorpina being a liaison will work. But what exactly is your vision for the planet?" asked the young teen wanting to get some insight as to why Rita wanted to take over the Earth. As for the Scorpina question, the witch's answer wasn't at all surprising as even with her track record against the rangers, she was still her right hand woman. As for Rita's answer to what threats are out there that the world would need protection from, he wasn't exactly happy with the vagueness of that answer. Was she trying to persuade him that she was the lesser of whatever greater evil is out there? Perhaps, but Ben knew that the universe was a big place and that it was only logical to assume that there were other evils aside from the witch that was in front of him. But even if these evils were to show their face after Rita was dealt with, the red ranger was confident in his team's ability to defeat them. After all, they were the power rangers.

"We have a deal. Just make sure that I have some kind of new zord to replace the megazord if I decide to join you"
said Ben as he stretched out his hand to her to finalize the deal. Unknown to the boy however, the dagger that came with his golden armor could summon the powerful dragonzord. A zord that he didn't need to pilot allowing him to use the tyrannosaurus zord simultaneously.

@Rita Repulsa
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skin by tina belcher

RPG-D