Six months ago, it was over! The Power Rangers managed to defeat Rita Repulsa and her forces, locking her away in a prison dimension. The Power Rangers felt that they could rest at last. Things are not quite how they seem however. Now she's back at it with a new ally. Faced with a new crisis, the heroes of old are nowhere to be seen. Where are the Power Rangers?

Add Reply
New Poll

Watch it, Open
Preecha Metharom
 Posted: Dec 14 2017, 09:20 PM
Blue
Dino Charge
Aria
Central

It was a rare sight to see the Thai boy walking into Krispy Kreme in fact if he could get away with it he would stay in his room with his only human contact being his sister. Yet it had been said twin to make him go get donuts for the family to have for breakfast. "Come on Sun it's just a few blocks to get there and then back here. Not to mention we never got to do this for breakfast in Thailand it's about time we ate what we wanted." had been the girls answer when he had told her no.

it was no surprise to him his sister could talk him into going out to get a couple dozen donuts for the family. however, as he stood off to the side arms crossed he had to admit it was nice to get out of his room from time to time. Didn't mean he was going to be happy about it though.

It showed when someone accidentally bumped into him. He scowled at whoever it was. "Watch where you're walking you clearly saw me standing here." he said not even stopping to think that they really hadn't seen him. Then again he wasn't even sure anyone understood him because of the Thick Thai accent still present in his voice even after a couple years living in angel grove.
PM
^
Jade Marene
 Posted: Dec 19 2017, 12:46 AM
Red
Dinocharge
Xan
(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

The day had been going swell pretty far, there wasn't much trouble that Jade got into. Though, she did get into some issues with her brother and the twins back at her house. It wasn't funny when her younger brother pulled a prank on her using the 'ol banana peel'. She got angry, and nearly attacked the poor boy before she was held back by one of her father's associates who came to visit. Jade was almost aloof, as she prepared to head to a table, Jade then bumped into someone. The collission caused her to drop her coffee on her favorite sweater, the box of donuts smashed into the ground leaving her with no donuts and a ruined sweater. She looked up at the person, ovbiously Asian, and he was PISSED about it. "Excuse me? Sorry, I didn't see you there..no need to get angry about it.." Jade said, glaring at the asian person.
PM
^
Preecha Metharom
 Posted: Jan 5 2018, 11:45 PM
Blue
Dino Charge
Aria
Central

He really wasn't having a good day he just wanted to go home. His knee was hurting a bit from being on it longer than he really should have been having smashed it into a table in the entryway of his aunt's house. and they were both doing something with his already fairly bad mood. If his sister had just come and gotten the damned doughnuts herself this wouldn't be happening. "You are aware you are the idiot that ran straight into me because they weren't paying attention right?" he said. To him, that was a good reason to be pissed. "Look it's been a bad day I'm already pissed and in pain and you running into me has just made my day that much worse." he said his temper sparking fairly easy that day and he wasn't in the mood to deal with Mouthy girls.
PM
^
Jade Marene
 Posted: Jan 6 2018, 01:20 AM
Red
Dinocharge
Xan
(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Jade looked at him, listening to the man's words he looked uncomfortable as heck. What was wrong with him? Why was he so...grumpy? "Look, I'm sorry, but I'm not an idiot. I didn't see you, can we just both admit that something happened?" Jade said, as she then continued. "Geez..you look discomfortable just from standing, what's wrong with you Grumpty Dumpty?" Jade said.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skin by tina belcher

RPG-D