Six months ago, it was over! The Power Rangers managed to defeat Rita Repulsa and her forces, locking her away in a prison dimension. The Power Rangers felt that they could rest at last. Things are not quite how they seem however. Now she's back at it with a new ally. Faced with a new crisis, the heroes of old are nowhere to be seen. Where are the Power Rangers?

Add Reply
New Poll

Blue Thunder, Open
Malcom Lee
 Posted: Dec 14 2017, 08:30 PM
Blue
Dino Thunder
Aria
Central

Weekends meant the boy was finally able to go hang out with his friends. That said the guys did have a couple of things to do with their families before meeting him so that lead to Malcom sitting under a tree in the park back against the trunk Knee's bent and a book resting on his legs. He flipped through the book his eyes darting across each page showing his disinterest in what was happening around him.

Everyone seemed to be just fine letting the reading boy have this time to himself. "Yo Malcom I have this book report due Monday so I need it done." came a voice. Looking up and seeing the guy that had been pushing him around since elementary school. "That shouldn't you be at home writing it instead of telling me you need to do it" he questioned looking back down at his book. "no because you're going to do it for me." the other boy said. Not even looking up from his book he answered the same as always. "No I'm really not go do your own homework." he said. Wasn't the first time this particular guy had tried to get him to do his homework. The other boy growing irritated with the Korean boy pulled the book out of his hands before pulling him up by the color of his not so often worn t-shirt. in moments malcom was standing but not by his own choice. Preparing himself for the hit he knew was coming he wasn't expecting to feel himself hit the ground instead as the other male ran off the other direction.

confused Malcom looked up to see putties coming towards him. He scrambled to grab his book and get up to his feet. just as he prepared to run from the park the putties had knocked him down again surrounding him. the fear of what would happen clear o his face as he looked around. he watched as people met his eyes before they also took off no one bothering to help the poor boy surrounded by Putties. Though none of them seemed to notice him at the moment he was sure if he stood up they would notice him and he didn't know what would happen then. He did the only thing he could think of. "Help!" he yelled which proved to be a bad idea when it got the attention of a putty near him. Said putty started to advance towards him.
PM
^
William Greyson
 Posted: Dec 14 2017, 08:44 PM
Red
Dino Thunder
Jake
EST

"Now that wasn't too polite now was it."

A deep voice drawls out as the bully retreats. A big guy who had just been right outside of Malcolm's line of sight comes rolling up towards him and the group of putties. His gait could be best described as a mosey, which matched the general cowboy look the other teen had. Red flannel shirt, blue jeans, and a white Stetson on his head. Heck, he was even chewing a toothpick and had his thumbs hooked under his belt his steely blue eyes steady on the putties though he does flash Malcolm a smile.

"Names Will Greyson."

The bigger boy says as he suddenly steps forward placing himself between Malcolm and the advancing putty. Cocking back his fist he decks the grey the grey monster with a right straight that sends it flying back towards the larger group, drawing their attention.

"You're Malcolm Lee right?"

Lifting his left wrist he shows the younger boy the silver bracelet set with a red gem on it affixed there. When the morpher had come to him he'd had some knowledge put in his head, including the identity of the other Dino Thunder Ranger. So he'd been searching around for the blue dino ranger, he'd actually been moments away from approaching when the attack started.

"You ready to deal with these clay heads partner?"
PM
^
Malcom Lee
 Posted: Dec 14 2017, 08:57 PM
Blue
Dino Thunder
Aria
Central

Malcom looked up at the other boy looking a bit relieved to see someone there to help him. he slowly found his way to his feet. stepping back preparing to get away from the putties when the other spoke. "Uh nice to meet you." he said he wasn't good at talking to new people most of the time.

When the older boy said his name he froze. "how do you know my name?" he asked rather confused. Even more so when the other showed him the silver bracelet that the other wore. He was growing more and more confused at the second not even realizing the blue dino gem in his pocket was glowing.

"Deal with? I think you have the wrong person I can't even deal with bullies let alone these things." he said looking around. He started to back up before something caused him to look down at his own wrist. A bracelet similar to the others appearing. He didn't know why but he reached for the gem in his pocket.

Bringing the bracelet and gem together the morpher appeared on his wrist. he studied the thing in confusion having never seen it before. out of instinct, he opened up before pulling back "Dino Thunder power up!" he called the blue suit appearing on him. he looked down at himself. "I don't know who chooses the power rangers but they chose the wrong person." he said through the helmet. He wasn't a fighter. "I'm sorry but I'm not too sure I can do this I don't know the first thing about fighting I only took a week of karate classes." he said his voice wavering as he spoke.
PM
^
William Greyson
 Posted: Dec 14 2017, 09:23 PM
Red
Dino Thunder
Jake
EST

The confusion in the younger boy's eyes caught Will by surprise. Then again the red dino gem had only told him who had the blue one, not their exact circumstances. Considering how the bracelet appeared for Malcolm just now though Will supposed that the kid hadn't even morphed before. Well wasn't that a fine how do ya do? He'd had his gem longer than Will but hadn't even used it yet!

Will's own bracelet turned into the tyranno morpher and he turns back to face the putties. Going through the motions, that were strangely familiar despite this being only the second time he'd done them, he says the words.

"DINO THUNDER POWER UP, HA!"

Red light engulfs him and as it fades he is left in his ranger suit. Striking a pose he declares boldly as the putties prepare to attack.

"TYRANNO POWER!"

Then like a rampaging t-rex he plows into the putties scattering them with mighty blows from his fists. It was obvious from the way he danced around but never kicked, only sending out hard jabs and devastating punches that he was a boxer and as he fights he speaks.

"Listen Malcolm."

Even in the middle of a fight he had that same easy drawl. His voice unstrained as he sidesteps to the right then pivots on his left toe bringing his right fist around in a devastating hook that dissolves the putty it hit almost as soon as it lands.

"I reckon I don't know ya from Adam, Malcolm. But the blue dino gem chose ya and from what I am getting from my own gem, it doesn't rightly care if ya can fight."

Will is interrupted by a Putty jumping on his back. Grabbing on to its wrists he bucks around like a bronco swinging the putty's body this way and that its legs smacking into its fellows sending them to the ground before he finally flips it off. When that happens he finishes his thought.

"It cares if you are a good person. You can't fight right now, you are scared, you are not sure you can do this. But ask yourself, now that you have the ability to make a difference are you going to let that stop you."

There is a break in the melee and he gestures at the city and the fleeing people before he is drawn back to brawling.

"Or are ya going to stand up? Learn how to fight and do the right thing partner?"

PM
^
Malcom Lee
 Posted: Dec 16 2017, 09:22 PM
Blue
Dino Thunder
Aria
Central

Malcom backed up slightly from the fight. Really what was he supposed to do in a fight? He looked at the fleeing people wanting to be a part of the group getting the hell out of dodge than he looked back at the putties and part of him wanted to go after them and protect them. He was really torn at what he was supposed to be doing right now. He knew at his level right now he was just going to be in the other rangers way so he really didn't think it was wise for him to be helping until he learned something.

He turned as the other male spoke and gave him some speech about standing up and learning to fight or running away in fear his whole life. He supposed now was as good a time as any to learn to stand up for himself and fight back. So I guess we're fighting whatever these things are." he said uncertainly clear in his voice. "My parents are going to kill m if they ever find out." he said with a sigh.

THrowing his first punch when a putty finally attacked him again his fist bounced off harmlessly before he was hit and knocked over. "Ok that didn't work." he muttered as the putty pulled back to attack again. He pulled out his blaster blasting the putty in he chest taking it out. So while hand to hand wasn't his forte it seemed he was pretty ok with the blaster. He would need to definitely work on his aim that way.

He was back up in moments blasting whatever putty was within range for him. "for real though having me as a teammate is just going to be a handycap." he said blasting another couple of the grey creatures.
PM
^
William Greyson
 Posted: Dec 16 2017, 09:33 PM
Red
Dino Thunder
Jake
EST

The red ranger watches as Malcolm gets up and throws his first punch. The young teen doesn't set his feet, just flails out with his hand like he is afraid he'll get hurt, and he even tucked his thumb into his fist. Yup, they had a lot of work ahead of them that was for sure. Still, he recovered quick enough and started using his blaster, which was a good tactic. A proper punch took a lot of technique and while that was true for shooting as well it was a wee bit easier to BS your way around a gun since the basics were point and pull a trigger.

"I don't know partner, yer doing alright with that blaster."

Will notes as he uppercuts a putty who dissolves as its body launches up towards the sky. The group of putties was vanishing quickly underneath the relentless force of the large red ranger and the chipping away of ranger blue.

"Still, never a bad time to start learning. The first thing to note when you're throwing a punch keep your thumb outside your fist."

He demonstrates this by holding up his fist with the thumb outside the embrace of his fingers.

"Next, make sure you set your feet."

He widens his stance a bit until his feet are shoulder width apart his left slightly in the lead of his right knees bent.

"Then you want to cock your fist and pull your shoulder back."

He does so winding up a bit bigger than he would normally. He was telegraphing terribly but he was warding off putties with quick jabs from his left hand.

"Then you punch swing forward with your arm, your shoulder, and your back. A proper punch has almost your whole body weight behind it and you want to aim behind your opponent like you are trying to hit straight through them."

Then he does just that the force of the blow obliterating a putty's guard and sending it flying back like a rag doll. With this done he decides to go back to being serious dropping into a boxing stance and dancing around putties, bobbing, weaving, and occasionally popping up and delivering devastating blows.
PM
^
Malcom Lee
 Posted: Jan 5 2018, 11:58 PM
Blue
Dino Thunder
Aria
Central

his eyes were focused on the enemy in front of him some going down fairly quickly when blasted though a few were just stubborn enough that they refused to go down with one simple blast. Shooting his blaster at it again it managed to knock him over. Getting back up he found himself being pushed around by the putties surrounding him. He was stumbling into each of them. "It's just like the bullies at school." the new blue ranger muttered. He turned to the other ranger as he explained and showed how to throw a punch.

"yea I'm pretty sure there is a better time and place to do the how to beat up someone lessons." he said looking at the red ranger. "So how exactly does this ranger thing work?" he asked getting out of dodge of another physical attack from the putties. He was quick to use his blaster against a couple more putties. "And what in the world are these things?" he asked. Most people in his situation would cuss but he had been taught all his life that intelligent people didn't say such words.
PM
^
William Greyson
 Posted: Jan 10 2018, 07:23 PM
Red
Dino Thunder
Jake
EST

Will was more than holding his own, the big man had taken to being a ranger like a horse took to running. It was like he'd been made to fight against the force's of evil as he effortless beat the putties down with his fists. He may not fight as pretty as some rangers but damn he was effective.

"Well partner you may have a point, but then again there ain't no time like the present to learn. Especially when learning could mean the difference between winning and losing."

Wading through the enemies like they weren't even there he clears the area around Malcolm before summoning the tyranno staff. He still didn't rightly know how to wield it properly but he was a big guy and it was a big stick, he'd speak softly and beat the crap out of putties with it.

"As fer how it works. We are the good guys pardner!"

Will punctuates this by whirling the staff around in the two-handed grip, plowing it through three putties hard enough to make them all go down.

"We fight the bad guys like these monsters, they are called Putties, or the bigger ones and keep the world safe."
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skin by tina belcher

RPG-D