Six months ago, it was over! The Power Rangers managed to defeat Rita Repulsa and her forces, locking her away in a prison dimension. The Power Rangers felt that they could rest at last. Things are not quite how they seem however. Now she's back at it with a new ally. Faced with a new crisis, the heroes of old are nowhere to be seen. Where are the Power Rangers?

Add Reply
New Poll

Wizard of Odd (Open to MMPR)
Zordon
 Posted: Oct 28 2017, 01:26 AM
unknown
none
n/a
Adam
Eastern

Zordon appeared in the tube. It was finally time to summon the new team of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. All five coins had been used. Some of them had changed hands more than he expected but currently, all five coins had owners. It was time to summon them.

"Alpha teleport the new Mighty Morphin Rangers here. It is time." said Zordon.

He knew Alpha would lock on the energy from the power coins and transport them here. Soon they would be here and he would brief them on the situation and Rita's army.

@Shawn Griffin, @Damien Lewis, @Emma Barnes, @Dean Matthews, @Julian Rosas, @Alpha 5

--------------------
user posted image

I'm Shawn, Dante, Kyle, Aksel, Scorpina, Gasket, and Zordon.
PMEmail
^
Julian Rosas
 Posted: Nov 1 2017, 12:52 AM
Red
Mighty Morphin'
Rev
CST

I'ma keep runnin'
cause a winner don't quit on themselves

Julian stood in the kitchen of his apartment grabbing a bowl from the cupboard. He wasn't all all sure what time it was, nor which day of the weekend it had been, but he knew that he'd just woken up with a headache and a growling stomach. He'd went to dinner with his family last night, and that went just about as well as he could've expected. Flash forward to the next day, and most of it was a blur. But it would appear he would up passing out in his shirt ... and not much else. The goof news, at least, was that he'd made it into his own bed.

Lazily grabbing a box of honey bunches of oats, he tossed some of the granola clusters and sweetened flakes into his dish before turning around to place the cereal back into his pantry. Next, he retrieved a gallon of almond milk from his refrigerator and poured a good helping into his bowl, enough to completely submerge what was already in there. Once he'd completed that task, he gabbed a spoon and dug in. The first crunch was very satisfying, as was he sensation of cool liquid dancing down his throat.

"Damn that's good," he enjoyed his first meal of the day as he closed his eyes and went in for another spoonful of honey glazed goodness. Then again, very little tasted terribly when one was hungover. after drinking away their feelings. When he opened his eyes, well, he was surprised to find that he wasn't exactly where he thought he was.

"I must still be drunk or something," he sighed as he shook his head, this was just odd; "Or dreaming," he rationalized, "I could be dreaming," he thought aloud, "No way there could just be a giant severed head floating in a jar without me being pretty fucked up," he shrugged as he thought aloud.

Suddenly, there was a flash of light that brought someone else to the command center...
PM
^
Shawn Griffin
 Posted: Nov 1 2017, 11:11 AM
Yellow
Mighty Morphin
Adam
Eastern

Shawn had been out jogging for about a half hour. And he'd return to his house. After taking a quick shower he changed into some new clothes. Blue boxers, blue shorts, yellow tanktop, and a pair of black sandals. He headed to his fridge and opened it. He held it open while he reached for a soda. Then he vanished in a flash as the fridge closed with nothing to hold it.

Shawn then teleported into the command center as he looked around confused.

"I was just in my kitchen. Wasn't I?" asked Shawn, scratching his head.

He looked around in amazement at the consoles and seeing the floating head in a tube.

"This must be a dream. I mean this looks like something out of a sci movie or Star Trek." said Shawn.

He then realized he wasn't alone as he spotted Julian.

"Ok maybe it isn't a dream. Unless we're having the same one." said Shawn.

@Dean Matthews, @Damien Lewis, @Alpha 5

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmail
^
Damien Lewis
 Posted: Nov 18 2017, 02:17 AM
Black
Might Morphin Power Rangers

Damien had as usual gotten up before the sun, this was part of his work out regimen for his MMA training. He had a quick breakfast of some energy bars and water before going out into his houses back yard to stretch and begin hitting the training dummy. As was expected he was in black tank top showing off his tattoos, tap out shorts, and some sneakers.

In the middle of pulling back for a swing at the dummy a bright light envelops him. He pops into the command center blinking. He slowly lowers his arm as he looks around. "Right either this is Ranger related or I am dreaming. Maybe both?"

Looks around spotting the other two currently in the command center with him. Well no Emma yet so it might NOT be a ranger thing but his money is on it being a ranger thing. "Gentlemen." Nods to them.
PMEmail
^
Dean Matthews
 Posted: Nov 21 2017, 07:09 PM
Blue
MMPR
Ace
GMT

Having finished his stretches, and after a quick routine on the balance bars,
Dean continued training at the local gymnasium with a spin on rings. They were always his favourite part.

Since being blown up by the Green Ranger, after having become a superhero himself, Dean had been pushing himself to improve non stop, and that had to include his combat. As such, he had recently been in a constant state of disrepair,
covered in bruises that he wore as medals to signify his progress. But what never faltered was Dean's core strength.

As such, the young man lifted himself into the air with ease, before quickly moving into several intricate turns and maneuvers. Finally, he went for the finisher as he threw himself into the air and launched into a somersault.

But as Dean fell, prepared to grasp once more at the suspended rings, he was instead enveloped by a harsh blue light, vanishing entirely.

Moments later, Dean landed on his back on a cold metal floor. Several lights flashed above and around him as he painfully peeled himself off of the floor.
The place was remarkable and otherworldly, like some alien spaceship.

And then Dean spotted to the three other boys also stood in the room, looking equally dazed. One wore a red shirt, another a yellow tank top, and the third a black tank top.

Looking down to his own blue tee, Dean realised that this was Ranger business.
His eyes dropped as he looked to the young man with a stern look and black training gear.

"Oh no," he sighed, "You're not that guy I got blasted off a roof, are you?"

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Zordon
 Posted: Nov 23 2017, 01:35 AM
unknown
none
n/a
Adam
Eastern

Zordon watched as his rangers arrived one by one. They all seemed confused and scared which he expected after recruiting the first team all those months ago.

"Welcome Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I have watched you fight and welcome you to the Command Center. All five of you." said Zordon.

He then paused realizing there was only four of them. Seeing their colors on their clothing he assumed the pink ranger was the one missing.

"Something is not right. The sensors were programmed to bring all the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. The Pink Ranger must be in danger or being blocked by our sensors somehow." said Zordon.

He paused calling out to Alpha not sure if he was recharging or busy with other tasks. He'd assumed he'd have been here by now.

"Alpha we most locate the pink ranger." said Zordon.

He turned to the other four rangers.

"I'm am Zordon. I was the me ntor to the team bef ore you. They eventually defeated Rita Repulsa but they were betrayed and Rita was freed. In the process the former rangers were cut off from the Morphin Grid. They can no longer use the powers you know hold. It is up to the four of you nad the pink ranger to protect thi s planet." said Zordon.

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmail
^
Dean Matthews
 Posted: Dec 13 2017, 03:35 PM
Blue
MMPR
Ace
GMT

"Oh no..." Dean grimaced, understanding immediately, "This is that Green guy isn't it!?"

He was the traitor. He had to be.

Despite his nervousness, Dean did however find solace in the idea of being mentored.
As terrifying as it was to have the world's safety in his hands, he much preferred having someone (or something) that knew what he was doing to point the way.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Sami Stone
 Posted: Dec 24 2017, 05:33 PM

As Sami walked to work his hand slid into his pocket and closed around the coin there. When he’d agreed to work part time at the Krispy Kreme to help out his aunt Phyllis he never imagined how life changing it would be. He thumb traced the engraving on the coin as he thought back to a week ago when he had been taking out the trash at the end of his shift and found the coin, of all places, near the dumpster out back in the alley. He hadn’t known what to make of it at first.

Then the other night, as fate would have it, he had seen a guy getting mugged by some douché bags on his way home from work. Sami has rushed to help the guy and before he knew it he had torn through the muggers and laid them out. It wasn’t until the victim was thanking him that Sami saw his reflection in a nearby car window and realized that he had changed. He had somehow morphed and was now dressed as the Red Power Ranger. He wasn’t sure exactly how it had happened but, his gut told him it had to do something with that strange coin he’d found. As Sami turned and started up the alley that would bring him to the rear entrance of the Krispy Kreme he suddenly found himself bathed by this strange glowing red light.

His body had the distinct sensation of moving though at the same time he felt like he was still just standing there. When the red light finally dissipated Sami found himself standing in a strange room he’d never seen before. Looking around he say several computer consoles that vaguely reminded him of the controls he’d seen in a control tower at an airport on a school field trip once. He also noticed he wasn’t alone as he saw several faces of people he recognized from around town. Nothing could have prepared him though for the giant floating head in a glass tube that took center stage in the room. “Oh boy.”
PMEmail
^
Damien Lewis
 Posted: Jan 6 2018, 01:48 AM
Black

Would watch his team arrive and get a bit alarmed as it is mentioned they are missing a ranger. Still this was the Zordon the old rangers had mentioned to them so that was good. But Emma is missing and that was through and through bad news.

Looks to Dean at the question. "Don't think so. Might of been a different ranger. Only ever met Emma and the former Rangers before this. Speaking of..." Looks back at Zordon. "We are missing a member of our team. This cannot be a good sign especially since the Green Ranger has come after her before. Isn't there anything you can do?"

Would take note of the new arrival giving him a nod before looking right back at their brand new mentor. This was both a emergency and good test if Zordon can really be trusted to help them like everyone said he would.
PMEmail
^
Shawn Griffin
 Posted: Jan 9 2018, 12:13 AM
Yellow
Mighty Morphin
Adam
Eastern

Shawn raised an eyebrow.

"Ranger related? You guys are rangers too?" asked Shawn.

He then realiazed what he just said. He blushed for a moment and chuckled.

"Guess the cat's out of the bag. I'm the yellow mighty morphin power ranger." said Shawn.

Then the others began talking about blasting people off roofs but one of them denied it. When Zordon confirmed they were all rangers Shawn sighed a bit in relief.

"I wanted to meet more rangers. I only met the pink ranger of our team so far." said Shawn.

He paused hearing Zordon's words.

"You can't find Emma? Is she in danger?" asked Shawn, worried.

He paused glancing at the new arrival. Their red ranger.

"Well guess four out of five isn't bad. Can we help find her?" asked Shawn.

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmail
^
Emma Barnes
 Posted: Jan 9 2018, 10:32 PM
Pink
MMPR
Kesra
EST

Emma was located at last. The pink light that had taken her from the Dark Dimension, wrapped around her now. Soon she was laying on the floor of the command center. As it faded, she could see that there were other people in the room but her eyes were focused on the face in the tube. She could still feel the lighting around her even though it had faded. Her suit gave out leaving her in her civilian clothes.

"You must be....Zordon...I've heard a lot about you..." She murmured before she closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. All she needed to do now was try to stay awake. She was out of danger now. It was okay to be weak now. Good thing. She was quite confident she couldn't move right now.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Zordon
 Posted: Jan 10 2018, 06:34 PM
unknown
none
n/a
Adam
Eastern

Zordon watched the 3 rangers as the red ranger soon arrived. They were adjusting to being rangers. And he sighed in relief when the pink ranger finally arrived.

"Finally the five of you are together." said Zordon.

He paused seeing her demorph and lay on the floor.

"Pink Ranger are you alright? I can use my magic to heal you. Sadly I can't excape my interdimensional prison but I can send my magic to this world to help." said Zordon.

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmail
^
Damien Lewis
 Posted: Yesterday at 11:47 am
Black

Would suck in a breath eyes wide as Emma arrives MORPHED then falls down and demorphs! He is moving before even he realized as he rushed to her sliding down and beginning to look her over for injury. He had been hurt plenty of times in his line of both hobby and work as a MMA fighter so this was something he had experience in.

Then Zordon spoke and mentioned using magic of all things to heal her. He would look up at him then leans in to Emma to whisper to her. "Hey you. Why do you always get in trouble if I am not around to watch your back? You better not be too hurt or I am gonna hunt down Pickles out of uniform." He then looks to Zordon and says tensely. "I think for sure she got hit by the Green Rangers lightning so I have NO idea how bad that is."
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skin by tina belcher

RPG-D