Six months ago, it was over! The Power Rangers managed to defeat Rita Repulsa and her forces, locking her away in a prison dimension. The Power Rangers felt that they could rest at last. Things are not quite how they seem however. Now she's back at it with a new ally. Faced with a new crisis, the heroes of old are nowhere to be seen. Where are the Power Rangers?

Add Reply
New Poll

Coda Kingston, 16|Ninja Steel Yellow| Levi Miller
Coda Kingston
 Posted: Dec 13 2017, 02:58 PM
Yellow
Ninja Steel
Rocky
Eastern

Coda Kingston
user posted image.

The person
Name: Coda Kingston
Nicknames: Code
Birthday: October twelfth
Playby: Levi Miller
Appearance: Coda looks like any kid I suppose. Short with a lean muscular figure due to the excess training he's done growing up. He's caucasian and has a fair skin tone. Some freckles here and there can be seen on his face back and arms. He has a scar on his right shoulder blade from fighting a monster without any ranger powers. What a dumb thing to do. His wide childlike eyes are steel blue but can sometimes appear as an aqua green color depending on the light. He has wavy brown hair. Kind of odd since he used to have very light blond hair when he was younger. Maybe in time his lightest tint of brown will grow darker. He usually has some sort of awkward expression on his face. Mostly a worrisome look as he tries to solve the universe's problems. Often he has a smile or smirk because he thinks everything is funny. Well the two contrast don't they? Thats Coda for you a big ball of emotions.

Personality:
Determined - See's the good in others - Hardworking - Loyal - Up for anything - Creative - Helpful - Good work ethic - Reliable - Trustworthy - Tends to make friends easily. - Selfless - Giving - Athletic - Creative - Positive - Fighter - Lover - Honest - Optimistic

So Coda is one of those outgoing, straight-shooting types. Enthusiastic and excitable, he is a "doer" who lives in the world of action. Blunt, straight-forward risk-taker, are some more of his qualities. He is willing to jump head first right into things and get his hands dirty. He lives in the here-and-now, and places little importance on to much thought or theories. Coda looks at the facts of a situation quickly and never develops a plain that won't involve a straight forward approach. Everything is executed with action, and then he moves on to the next thing. However his thought process has versatile aspects that has a wide range of possibilities. Other people with the same sort of thinking often become inventors, plotters, entertainers and the creative geniuses behind anything ingenious, including mischief. Coda has a natural quick-wittiness which enables him to understand what is happening and then make a right decision. Even during a conversation he is aware of what is going on around him, and then makes a mental note of who said what and stores it away for future reference. In general, with an agile mind and multiple talents, Coda can master any subject. He just lacks the focus to see things threw unless the importance out ways this flaw of his. Coda is reliable and honest, so that any secret is safe in his hands. Coda's also honest in his dealings and very good at problem-solving: knowing how to listen closely and work out solutions at the same time. Rules and laws are seen as optional guidelines for Coda's behavior, rather than a strict need to follow type of thing. If Coda has decided that something needs to be done, then his "do it and get on with it" attitude takes precedence over the rules. However, Coda tends to have his own strong belief in what's right and what's wrong, and will doggedly stick to his principles. Coda calls this his "code." Remaining loyal to his heroes and idols, never taking a life and never judge someone before getting there full story are some of his principles he will always abide by. The Rules of the common public will not mean much to Coda at all. But to his own integrity and values will not under any circumstances do something which he feels to be wrong. Although he seems very trustworthy and unlikely to hurt someone out of spite, Coda would never let people escape if they have hurt a loved one or did horrible unforgivable things. Coda's stamina and determination to achieve his own goals often gets pushed aside as he always puts others first.

Coda a strong flair for drama and style. He is fast-moving, fast-talking some would say hyperactive while others debate ADHD. He does have an appreciation for the finer things in life. Easily admiring small things out of the norm, say for example the way a light flickers on or the sound a car makes. Small random things like that will grab his attention and he will become strangely amused by them. This proves to be a disadvantage to Coda as he is already easily distracted enough without this issue. Coda is usually very good at story telling and improvising. With an overactive imagination and strong love of fictional stories himself he gains strong inspiration at a whim. He typically makes things up as he goes along, rather than following a plan. Coda fist and foremost his his love to just have fun in anything he is doing. He loves people who are fun to be around. Coda can sometimes be hurtful to others without being aware of it, as he generally will not know how annoying he must be at times. Coda lives in a world that is concrete and kind. In his head everyone has some goodness in them and all they need is a little love. Which Coda has a habit of being overly giving in that department. He is truly warm and kind hearted, and wants to believe the best of people. Coda values harmony and cooperation, and is likely to be very sensitive to other people's feelings. It makes him very good at following orders because he wouldn't dear argue for the sake of doing something his way.

Coda is hardworking and determined to be of use to someone. People value his consideration and awareness, and his ability to bring out the best in others by his desire to believe them. Coda learns best by doing, rather than by reading about something in a book, or applying theory. For this reason, he is not likely to be found in fields which require a lot of analysis, strategy or theory. Any form of book work Coda will find it to be a chore, and have a "mental meltdown" as he calls it. Coda of course needs positive feedback from others. He will become very clingy and loving to those he feels deserve it. Growing attached to people he often makes strong bonds with them and suddenly he feels like he couldn't live without them. Coda will have no issue sacrificing his life for someone he loves. In the absence of positive feedback, or in the face of criticism, Coda gets discouraged, and even becomes depressed. When down on himself or under great stress Coda starts to imagine all of the things that might go critically wrong in his life. He has strong feelings that he is not good enough, and become convinced that "everything is all wrong", or "I can't do anything right". He is warm, generous, and dependable. Coda may have many special gifts to offer, in his loyalty, sensitivity to others and seemingly an abundance of energy that he will never fail to lend a hand. But he needs to remember to try not be overly critical of himself. He always feels like he could have done something better or differently. The kid is also a klutz, spas, overly excited and passionate when things peek his interests

Testing his own Powers - The idea of True Love - Action - Anything that gets his hart beating faster - Fictional fairy tale Stories - Being unique - individuality. - Singing - Trust and loyalty - Friendship - Eating -Sleeping - Music - Dancing - Martial arts - City running - Performing for others -Animals - Any type of art - Different cultures - Randomness / excitement.

Dislikes:

No explanations for actions. - Sleeping in beds - The color pink - Being alone - Lack of sleep - Social discrimination - Poverty - Idea of sick and dieing - Greed - Unfairness - Wide open places

Fears:

Death in general - Submarines - dieing himself as well as others - Being under a large amount of water "Drowning" - Sharks, Snakes, Bats, Rats, Vulturous - Dark magic, Zombies, Vampires, Werewolves - Being abandoned - Somehow loosing his mind/memory - Freezing to death - Being burned alive - Being buried alive - Being normal (having his powers taken away) - Letting someone down - Not being able to help someone - being the cause for the death of a loved one. - Unions & peppers (allergy)

Family:
mother: Former blue ranger (Casey Kingston) father: Former yellow ranger (Ken Kingston) Sister: (Katie Kingston)

History: "My room's a mess, filled with clothes, video games, legos.. yeah I love legos even though I know I'm to old for them. I just like making things to be honest. But you didn't come here to see my dirty room. Here sit down, I'll tell you a story about my life. It all started with my parents. My dad followed the family business making unique furniture and did odd construction jobs. He actually went to law school but somewhere down the line decided he'd rather be doing things with his hands. I guess he learned something from someone he was defending that he didn't agree with or something. Im not sure but I take after him in that we both hate lying. My mom is a complete free spirit. Or yeah I guess you could say hippy but we don't take that negatively. She owns her own store on Amber Beach, selling surfboards, clothes, swimwear, memorabilia for travelers. So much cool stuff! She is also an amazing watercolor painter and prints her art on a lot of the merch and designs her own clothes. My clothes? Yup she made everything I own. "

"So these two love birds met in highschool, got hitched and moved in together after graduation. My father moved to go to that law school but they still remained a couple. One of the few to survive a long distance relationship. My sister Katie was born almost exactly nine months after my dad came back.. if that tells you anything. I came much later. I felt like I was raised in my mom's store or my dad's workshop. I was always asleep when I was home most of the time. My earliest memory of my own home was around five or six. I remember building a treehouse with my dad in the backyard. My sister helped with all the electrical work for a school project. She got an A of course. Using old christmas lights embedded into the walls. An old bed we didn't use, even a mini fridge. I loved it! "

"With the tree house I quickly became one of the cool kids at school. I ended up joining the soccer team as my friends all pushed me into it. I didn't think I'd like it but it was a lot of fun. When I was around eight or so I left the team. There was no trouble or anything like that. I simply found something else that made me happy. My mom was watching the love of her life.. well besides my dad of course. His name was Jackie Chan! She woke up the family super early on her birthday and told us that our present to her would be to have a Jackie marathon with her. We agreed to her crazy demands. But I saw why she loved this guy, he was amazing. Suddenly he became my role model. I started martial arts training so I could be like him. Me and the new friends I made from class decided we should make our own movie. So we did! We filmed a trilogy of our own original story. It wasn't very good but our parents loved it. I think they were just proud we finished something and staying out of trouble. "

"Around eleven I was still training in martial arts but at this point I was taking it way more seriously. As I leveled up in belts and skills, I was now competing in tournaments. I never won anything but I still enjoyed it. I came pretty close a few times though. Eventually I had to leave my training to improve my grades. I had to study more often because I seemed to be struggling with the faster pace and extra homework. It all seemed a little much when I was so focused on my martial arts skills. I got a tutor and luckily she helped me improve my grades enough for graduation. I owe her! "

"Life passed by and nothing really exciting happened. I trained in martial arts on my own but I wasn't apart of any official class. I got above average grades without anyone's help anymore. I had a lot of friends but nobody really close. I guess I was kind of just going thru the motions. My mom made me work in her store weekends as the days could become really busy. I helped my dad at his job too sometimes. I liked to help them though so I didn't mind. Recently I've become the Yellow ninja on this weird shinobi ranger team. They're called Ninja Steel. I know it sounds cliche but I do feel like I have a responsibility now. I hope we can become friends and save the world."

Team: Power Rangers: Ninja Steel
Abilities While Morphed:
Due to their Ninja training, the rangers have several special powers common to ninjas as well as martial arts training, them being:

Superhuman Speed: Due to their Ninja training, Coda and his teammates can move faster than the eye can see, often used in high speed rush attacks.

Enhanced Strength: He demonstrated that he was able to send a monster flying with a single blow.

Enhanced Agility: Can leap higher than an average person.

Stealth: Coda and his team mates can evade detection by normal persons.

Mind Block: Coda and his team mates can focus his inner energies to resist mental attacks and manipulation.

--
Unmorphed:

Martial arts training

Artistic creation: Coda like his father is great at construction and building things from scratch. Like his mother he has artistic skills in drawing but he lacks her water color painting skills. He focuses on sketching and graffiti.

The roleplayer
Name: Rocky
How you found here: Power Ranger Hexagon's discord
Contact details: PM or Discord
PM
^
Kesra
 Posted: Dec 19 2017, 12:39 AM
Kesra
EST

CONGRATULATIONS
user posted image
After ten thousand years, you're free!
It's time to conquer Earth!

(You're approved by the way, Please go hit up your face claim at your earliest convenience)
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by tina belcher

RPG-D