Six months ago, it was over! The Power Rangers managed to defeat Rita Repulsa and her forces, locking her away in a prison dimension. The Power Rangers felt that they could rest at last. Things are not quite how they seem however. Now she's back at it with a new ally. Faced with a new crisis, the heroes of old are nowhere to be seen. Where are the Power Rangers?

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Temptation, Rita Repulsa
Rita Repulsa
 Posted: Sep 30 2017, 01:28 PM
?
None
EVIL
Kesra
EST

"You will be privvy to my vision once I feel this is a good fit." Rita answered cooly. She expected that he would ultimately take up her offer but she found this whole exchange to be a little too easy. It was best to play things close to her chest for the time being.

"As for your Zord, don't worry about that. It's already taken care of."

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Ben Russo
 Posted: Oct 1 2017, 08:24 PM
WHite
MMPR
Ben
Eastern

"But you do want me to be your champion, right? Wouldn't you rather have someone fighting for your vision instead of promises of power? I'd imagine that someone fighting for promises of power would just jump ship when a better promise of power is offered" reasoned Ben after the witch refused to answer his question. The boy would then raise his eye brow in curiosity upon learning that the zord was taken care of which raised the question of if the team's megazord would even defeat it. Since he planned on rejecting Rita's offer, the ranger knew that she would just pick someone else to be her champion that would fight the team. And he needed to be prepared for that moment.

"Really? Is there anything you are willing to tell me about it" asked Ben getting the impression that the witch was either going to give him a vague answer or outright refuse to tell him.

@Rita Repulsa
PM
^
Rita Repulsa
 Posted: Oct 19 2017, 10:13 AM
?
None
EVIL
Kesra
EST

Rita shook her head.

"No. My vision is valuable only to me. If you're going to be a valuable ally, you're going to have to create your own. Take this time and think about what you want the world to be...and how you can remake it. I will need a liaison to humanity once I have conquered this planet. Someone with an idea for its future. What I am offering you is something Zordon never could. A hand in the reforming of this planet. A chance to create a better world...A world under my rule of course but a better one." She leaned forward on her throne, resting her chin on her fist.

"I can't imagine Zordon is much clearer on his ambition though is he? He just tells you that it's your duty to save the world. That you have to stop me. And you know first hand if one of you falls, he's just gong to replace you with someone else. That's how you joined the team, isn't it? So you can continue being expendable pawns in a game that hasn't been explained to you...Or you can join me and move the pieces yourself."

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Ben Russo
 Posted: Nov 19 2017, 01:46 AM
WHite
MMPR
Ben
Eastern

A better world" repeated Ben with his mind beginning to churn ideas as to what his ideal world would be. Coming from a family with a progressive viewpoint, Ben believed in that the government should use it's power to alleviate social ills and problems that the free market could not solve. And with that power, he could do things like provide healthcare to all through a single payer system, ban guns to stop these mass shooting that were becoming the norm and provide free higher education so that workers could get the training they need to adapt to an ever changing economy. A world that believed in fact and science and was not heavily influenced by corporations who only cared about their bottom line. The boy stroke his chin as he envisioned this utilitarian society that worked for the benefit of all and used the planet's limited resources in a responsible way.

When Rita told the boy that Zordon wasn't very clear on his ambition, he did have to admit that she had a point. So he began to think about as to why someone like Zordon would be interested in defending this world from the rule of this witch who was seemed to make this place a better world under her rule. But considering the good man that he believed Zordon to be, he came to the conclusion that it was to ensure that the planet would be able to self determinate and control it's own destiny. Not be the pawn of a space witch like Rita or to be ruled in her proxy despite that proxy's noble goals.

"How do I know that I won't be an expendable pawn to you like those monster you frequently send down"
asked Ben as he crossed his arms.

@Rita Repulsa
PM
^
Rita Repulsa
 Posted: Nov 19 2017, 09:41 AM
?
None
EVIL
Kesra
EST

Rita could see the gears turning. She smiled as she watched him. Humans were easy to manipulate. Often all it seemed to take was a single common goal and they would team up with just about anyone. It would be fascinating if not a little fickle of them.

"If I wanted someone expendable, I would have already chosen my champion by now. There are countless teenagers out there that would jump at this opportunity but thy lack experience as a ranger. You're simply too valuable to waste."

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Ben Russo
 Posted: Dec 26 2017, 08:16 PM
WHite
MMPR
Ben
Eastern

"I'll take some time to think about it" said Ben with his mind already made up. He wasn't going to be this witch's pawn to take over this planet and do the difficult part of actually ruling. Hell, he wasn't even going to use the extra power he gave to fight the monsters he knows she will send down. After all, he still wasn't on good terms with his teammates and them finding out that he was using this extra power might have them question his commitment as a power ranger. Especially Seth who has hated the boy since the second he joined the team as the new red ranger. "One last thing, will I get the power to teleport like some of your monsters do?" asked Ben out of curiosity. Sure he could teleport with his communicator, but he really only allowed to use it to get to the Command Center or to arrive at the scene of a monster attack.

@Rita Repulsa
PM
^
Rita Repulsa
 Posted: Jan 17 2018, 01:07 PM
?
None
EVIL
Kesra
EST

Rita studied him. A doubt crossed her mind. She so hated it when that happened. Humans were fickle but they also had the tendency to do what you didn't want them to. To choose the stupid and noble option rather than the more practical.

"Teleportation is easy enough to grant. Only if you join me of course." She straightened. "I think that's enough for now. Remember: Three days and I want your answer."

--------------------
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skin by tina belcher

RPG-D