Six months ago, it was over! The Power Rangers managed to defeat Rita Repulsa and her forces, locking her away in a prison dimension. The Power Rangers felt that they could rest at last. Things are not quite how they seem however. Now she's back at it with a new ally. Faced with a new crisis, the heroes of old are nowhere to be seen. Where are the Power Rangers?

Add Reply
New Poll

Screw Gym Class, Open
Emma Barnes
 Posted: Sep 22 2017, 09:24 AM
Pink
MMPR
Kesra
EST

Emma stood in the courtyard. Normally there were plenty of students here during a free period or something but it was raining. Emma had changed in to her gym clothes but then decided she'd really rather not play flag football today. Getting away was easy enough. She always kept a few links on her phone in case she needed to distract a teacher with something. When the time came, she sent the appropriate teacher the appropriate link and then snuck away when they were looking it over.

She didn't mind that it was raining. It didn't rain very often in this part of California and the warm weather made it rather pleasant. It was one of the few times she could really let herself be still. Usually things were all going a million miles an hour with no end in sight. Especially since becoming a Power Ranger. She sat on one of the picnic tables and closed her eyes.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Damien Lewis
 Posted: Sep 29 2017, 01:17 AM
Black
Might Morphin Power Rangers

Damien watched Emma from where he sat under a overhang off to the side. He wondered why she was in her gym clothes if she was gonna skip but he didn't much really care. He knew sometimes you just had to get away. Plus who had class outside in the rain anyways?!

He would hum and begin his way to her barely shivering on instinct as the rain began hitting him. He had not always lived here so had been in some storms before this. "Hey Emma. Skipping huh? Shouldn't you be setting a better example for me? Who knows what else I might pick up, like skipping ahead in line!" He jokes with her.
PMEmail
^
Emma Barnes
 Posted: Sep 29 2017, 04:39 PM
Pink
MMPR
Kesra
EST

Emma opened her eyes and smiled as if on reflex to do so. She wasn't in a smiley mood but he was one of her team mates and she needed to be positive for him. After all she was a lousy fighter and she talked too much. It was the least she could do.

"Well I strive to be either a good example or a horrible warning. Maybe I'm just being a horrible warning right now?" She offered up playfully. Her mood shifted easily with her words to being more up beat. "It hardly ever rains here. I thought I'd duck out on gym class and enjoy it for a while. This way, I can just change out of my gym clothes at the end of class and have a nice hot shower before my nap in Study Hall next period."

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Damien Lewis
 Posted: Oct 10 2017, 10:30 PM
Black

Damien watched how Emma reacted and could tell it was a bit strained. Maybe he was right and something was wrong with her. Oh well he would just have to try to cheer her up, after all in his opinion she was the soul of the team.

"Heh well then I better look out for bad girl Emma huh?" He smiles as she seems to get more upbeat while talking. "Huh really? I used to love a rainy day cause it meant staying out of it. But if you like it and it hardly rains I see the appeal. And hey a good study hall nap does wonders!"
PMEmail
^
Emma Barnes
 Posted: Oct 11 2017, 09:57 AM
Pink
MMPR
Kesra
EST

Emma had something to build on now. It was easier for her to keep smiling when someone else was. It was odd how quickly Damien seemed to pick up on her. What she was like. She was grateful to have him.

"It's where I have my best ideas....and my best naps. I wonder if those two things are related..." She smiled a bit more genuinely wrapping her arms around her knees a bit tighter. "A little cold out here I guess. I'll stick around a little longer...but you don't have to sit out here in the rain with me I'm just...being weird I guess. It's really kind of stupid." She brought a hand up to wipe the water out of her face.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Damien Lewis
 Posted: Oct 30 2017, 09:54 PM
Black

Damien picked up on it because he really cared about her. Which was surprising given how little he really CONNECTED to anyone before. But then he was always one to want to protect and cherish people and things.

"Heh probably connected indeed sweetheart." Smiles wide and happy at her as he lets the rain soak him with no more complaints. "Of course I am staying out here Emma. We are team mates and friends and....you mean a lot to me. So....do you want to talk about whats wrong, if not I can wait until you are."
PMEmail
^
Emma Barnes
 Posted: Oct 30 2017, 11:19 PM
Pink
MMPR
Kesra
EST

You don't wear your heart on your sleeve, Em. You wear it on your forehead. You think you can hide it when something bothers you but in the end everyone sees it but you. Emma could still hear David teasing her sometimes. Her fingers went instinctively to her forehead, rubbing it lightly. It was a metaphor of course. There wasn't anything on her forehead. But it was just what she always did when she thought about that.

"It's stupid....I mean... I guess I'm still thinking about that fight with Pickles." It was her favored nickname for the Green Ranger. "Monday the guy that was there...Ben....I kind of talked to him at lunch. He used to be a ranger. I'm pretty sure he was telling the truth..." She tightened her jaw slightly. "He told me that Seth...you know...my neighbor....is the Green Ranger.

"Which if what Ben said about David is true it doesn't make any sense at all because he said that David was also a ranger and that he was killed by Rita...Seth and David were best friends. Why would Seth join someone that killed his best friend? And Seth as the green ranger doesn't make any sense to me...Because when everyone else found it too uncomfortable to be around me he stuck around...He's one of my best friends. I'd be able to tell, wouldn't I? If he was suddenly serving an evil space witch?"

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Damien Lewis
 Posted: Nov 18 2017, 02:25 AM
Black

Damien sighs as he watched her rub her forehead unaware of what was going through her mind but seeing that it was probably something important to her. That was when she started speaking again and he listened to her.

He grins at first as he starts to reply. "Well first, love that nickname for that bastard. So if he really was a ranger then this Ben might have answers for us. That out of the way I got to say I am unsure what to think. Your neighbor whose your friend is the Green Ranger......That is both out there but makes a horrifying amount of sense with how all this has been working."

He runs a hand through his hair as he paused to think a moment. "Ok well I did not know David but from what I have heard from everyone and especially you he sounds like ranger material. But if Seth IS the Green Ranger you might be the last one to see it. After all he was so kind to you so you don't WANT to see it Emma....."
PMEmail
^
Emma Barnes
 Posted: Nov 21 2017, 01:36 AM
Pink
MMPR
Kesra
EST

"It's more than the fact Seth was kind to me. We grew up together. I don't have a single memory from my childhood that he isn't a part of. He knows where I keep everything...He knows what I'm afraid of. He knows what I have nightmares about. He knows every single weakness I have. If he happens to be the Green Ranger then it's only a matter of time before he figures out I'm Pink and then from there, I'm pretty much boned." Her eyebrows furrowed.

"And then there's other implications if the whole story is true. If there was anyone in this world Seth is closer to than me...it was David. They were brothers in all but literal blood. They would have done anything for each other...I think sometimes he puts up with me being so annoying and needy as a favor to him. If what Ben said was true...Then that would mean Seth turned on his team and joined the woman that supposedly killed David." Emma looked up at Damien.

"The Green Ranger said that he killed another Ranger. I'm still trying to figure things out but...If he's Seth and he killed a ranger...If David was a ranger and he was the only one to have dies...Then that means Seth played a roll in David's death. It means he killed my brother. It means that he's stood by me for the last year while I've tried to put things back together knowing that he was responsible for all of it.

"It would also mean that I just can't be a Power Ranger. Knowing your identities...I'm going to put you all in danger as is but if Seth is the Green Ranger then he will know exactly how to take me down. He knows way to take me down that I don't. Every second I keep my power coin is putting the rest of you in danger."

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Damien Lewis
 Posted: Dec 3 2017, 06:14 PM
Black

Damien would frown as she explains about Seth knowing her so well. It did make a certain amount of sense. "Well even if that is true and he does figure it out you have the same advantage. You should know enough about him to help figure out HIS weaknesses so we can defeat him."

He would listen and try to keep the shock of it off his face he explained how close that her brother and this Seth boy had been to each other. The new Mighty Morphing Black Ranger would know that this has to be killing her if that is true. He takes a moment to think while looking back down at her.

As she mentions that Green had claimed to kill another Ranger his blood boils, especially with how it meant that Seth had helped kill her brother! But then that boiling blood runs cold when she mentions how she has to give up being a Ranger. "Whoa hold it right there Emma. I will not be listening to that talk. Because it is simply untrue. If he IS the Green Ranger then you need to be a part of the team more then ever! You know him better then anyone else I suspect."
PMEmail
^
Emma Barnes
 Posted: Dec 13 2017, 07:09 PM
Pink
MMPR
Kesra
EST

"Well it's not an idea I'm committed to. And that knowledge wouldn't suddenly go away if I wasn't a ranger anymore. It's a possibility I'm keeping in mind. I've still got to find out if Seth even is the green ranger. Then I'll figure out what to do from there." She looked up at him. "It's going to be okay. I promise." Emma needed to change the subject. She suddenly rose to her feet.

"What matters now is the fact that right now I'm still a Power Ranger right? So you promised you'd teach me some stuff. If you don't mind a little rain, this is the perfect time to do that!" She smiled brightly

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Damien Lewis
 Posted: Jan 6 2018, 01:53 AM
Black

Would have a worried look as she talks about how she still has to figure out what to do. Still she promised it would be okay so he would put one a brave face and smile at her. "I am sure it will be Emma. Just remember that if you DO quit he might still come after you too, to get at the team."

He would laugh at her wanting to learn some stuff. "I suppose we can practice a few easy things but I don't want anything too big going on with the rain. You might slip and hurt yourself!" Puts on the stubborn Sensei face his own teacher had used on him.
PMEmail
^
Emma Barnes
 Posted: Jan 9 2018, 02:20 AM
Pink
MMPR
Kesra
EST

Emma had noticed the worried look. It meant she needed to try harder to sooth his concerns. She spun around to face him. Her hair whipped around with her movements as she came to a stop.

"Okay so like I tend to do okay at first. As soon as I have a bow but if it gets knocked out of my hands I'm pretty screwed. And I mean I always have my blaster but it's not as strong as my bow and the Jolly Green Jackass has that gold shield thing that has no problem with the blaster. I bet if I shot him repeatedly with the bow I could hurt him but I pretty much never get a second shot before I need to get the hell out of that position.

"So I need to learn to fight him hand to hand. But I'm not very big. So what can I do?"

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Damien Lewis
 Posted: Yesterday at 11:39 am
Black

Would hum and listen to her concerns with a small smile on his face. He was glad she trusted him to help her plus she was cute when she was thinking. He would also begin making lesson plans in his head already, he had a few ideas to help with the bow itself as well as hand to hand.

"Ok well first, we could help you gain a bit more strength and lean muscle mass to make firing the bow easier so you can at least get a second shot off. And we will have to figure out a way past that shield as a team I think. Also let me look into a few things but I bet we could use the bow like a staff weapon as well up close."

Takes another moment to think humming as he looks down at her. "But I agree with the hand to hand thing. Plus you don't need to be as big or strong you just need to know how to use your size and naturally more agile form as well as his larger form against him. First lets have you punch the air so I can be sure your doing a proper punch that won't hurt you just as much as your opponent. Ok?"
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skin by tina belcher

RPG-D