Six months ago, it was over! The Power Rangers managed to defeat Rita Repulsa and her forces, locking her away in a prison dimension. The Power Rangers felt that they could rest at last. Things are not quite how they seem however. Now she's back at it with a new ally. Faced with a new crisis, the heroes of old are nowhere to be seen. Where are the Power Rangers?

Add Reply
New Poll

Look like you're busy, Tag: Seth, Zedd
Rita Repulsa
 Posted: Aug 12 2017, 11:13 AM
?
None
EVIL
Kesra
EST

The headaches were a constant thing at this point. She took a sip from the potion she had Finster prepare as she sat in her study. It was lined with shelves and potion making materials. Her telescope rested over the balcony in case she needed to spy on someone. For all of the rangers out there, she only knew the identity of a couple of them. It was't as far as she'd like to be but she was still in reconnaissance mode. Study the enemy. These humans all have patterns. One just has to discern what they are.

She would normally be keeping an eye on one of these rangers but she was aware of Seth being in the palace and really didn't want to deal with that drama right now. Sure he had resolve but this would be a challenge to it. An opportunity would arise. Wait and watch. Wait and watch. She sat at her desk with a large tome open before her. While she was waiting she may as well strengthen herself. She was studying, as she often did in her downtime. This was an ancient tome of spells written in a language no longer spoken.

It was tedious work however and was doing nothing to help her headache. She downed her drink and stood up. Taking a doughnut from the plate next to her pile of books, she walked toward the balcony, taking a bite of it thoughtfully. It was then she started to notice the clouds. She swore. There weren't clouds on the moon. Not naturally.

"Seth! Get in my study at once." Her voice rang out throughout the palace. She finished her doughnut and reached for another one. She was going to need more sugar today. Much more sugar.

@Seth Stanton
@Lord Zedd

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Seth Stanton
 Posted: Aug 14 2017, 03:02 AM
Green
Seth's Evil Team of Doom
Xalcen
Central

Seth was trying to figure out the proper way to go about things. The possibility of Emma being a ranger was a complex one. It was a distinct issue. Hopefully the ninja steel would go with his plan of identifying the rangers. If they could find the identities of the rangers it would be easier. Fortunately for him the new batch is one that also had hidden identities. The problem of course was he had no doubt Zordon would be pressed to find their identities too. His was known. Theirs was not for the moment, and he would rather keep it that way.

Needless to say he was shocked when he looked at the clouds on the moon. "Well that is a bit on the odd end." He remarked, sitting back in his chair as he thought things over and mulled over his thoughts. Suddenly he heard Rita's voice. "Well so much for the theory that this was Rita's doing." He muttered under his breath in annoyance. Getting out of his chair, he figured it would be unwise to keep the sorceress waiting.

Walking into her study, he tilted his head. "Going to go out on a limb and assume you were not behind those odd clouds." Seth remarked in an unamused tone. "Is this one of your friends or should I get ready for a fight? Perhaps summon the others?" He asked. A logical reaction for sure. Last thing he needed was a field invasion. It did not seem a Zordon thing at any rate. He was aware of Zordon's limitations right now. Which meant it was likely a third party that wanted Earth. Inconvenient.

--------------------
user posted image
Props to Kesra for the sig!
PM
^
Lord Zedd
 Posted: Aug 21 2017, 11:16 PM

Tapping into his dark powers Zedd reached out across the galaxies conjuring the arcane storms he had often used to herald his arrival. Conjuring such massive storms over such long distance was impressive as was but Zedd prided himself on his natural talent and what he believed to be his unmatched skill. Simultaneously he cast the other spell he used in tandem with his storms which produced a towering projection of his grim visage amongst the chaotic clouds. "I am Lord Zedd, emperor of all I see! Prepare the palace for my return!" Raising his Z staff he shift his power and teleported his general, Goldar, his throne and the dais it sat upon, and himself across the vast dark expanse of space and directly into the throne room of Rita's Lunar Palace.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Rita Repulsa
 Posted: Aug 26 2017, 12:19 AM
?
None
EVIL
Kesra
EST

"No. No fight. You are ridiculously outclassed here." Rita turned to face him, her fingertips together. "Remember that little chat we had about 'something worse'? Well this is one of those. Those clouds could mean only one thing...Lord Zedd has decided to....grace us with his presence."

Rita was not looking forward to this visit. After all she had been 'dead' for nearly ten thousand years.

"So a few quick ground rules. You will refer to him as Lord Zedd. Not Zedd. Not Eddie Zedder. Lord Zedd." She was mildly pleased with herself for knowing that reference. "Actually, in fact, don't speak at all unless he addresses you. When we approach you will bow to him. Don't hesitate. Don't look up at him. Hold it for a few seconds and then rise...make sure he knows you bowed. If you step out of line in the slightest...Show any disrespect of any kind...he will kill you. And all I can do about it is sweep you up afterward. I cannot stress how much I really don't want to have to find another Green Ranger.

"Lord Zedd is....My superior. Teacher really. Fortunately for you, his sole interest in this world is to simply own it. He has little interest in the day to day dealings so when we conquer this miserable planet, he will likely just hand it over to us. Well me. But you will have your say. You have little choice however but to stay on his good side. Are we clear?"

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Seth Stanton
 Posted: Oct 8 2017, 02:31 AM
Green
Seth's Evil Team of Doom
Xalcen
Central

From the sounds of it Seth would have good reason to be less than amused. While the idea of someone who could get this sort of reaction out of her was moderately amusing, it was second to Seth's own self-preserving mentality on this one. One thing was for sure was that it meant an inconvenience for him whatever the case. The only question Seth had in his mind was as to what level of pain in the ass this Lord Zedd would be. Still, as long as he did not interfere with the larger goal Seth did not care. He could play along so long as the desired result was there.

"Got it, don't piss off the new guy. It's probably not too sticky a situation that he is here since it's unlikely he will have significant interest to me and just be an ornament and show respect. Sounds good to me." Seth remarked simply. He had to admit, part of him was curious about what sort of power this individual had at his disposal. After all, the guy had to have power to dwarf Rita at her strongest. "Plus you know, I really do not want to die until I see Zordon unplugged and a few ranger heads on my wall. It would be rather inconvenient for myself if I died right about now." He added.

"At any rate. Suppose if he is like you say sooner we get moving the better. Probably best you lead the way." Seth said, falling in line behind her. One thing could be said about Seth. He may be an ass, he may be arrogant, and he may be one of the most cold people to do some of the things he did, but one thing he was not was a fool. He understood a while back if it meant his own survival he would play whatever part needed. If it meant something as minor as this, then that was not even a question.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lord Zedd
 Posted: Oct 30 2017, 11:09 PM

Lord Zedd sat upon his throne, his Z staff reverted to the form of a large serpent, waiting to be attended to. As the great snake coiled around his arm he gently stroked its muscular body and contemplated what came next. He pretended, as always, not to notice the visible cringe on his servant Goldar’s face when he shifted his staffs form as such. In truth though Zedd found it quite amusing that his great general was put off by the serpent. There were too many unknown factors to the situation and not knowing things was making him grow impatient.

Rita Repulsa had to be the key. Discovering the powerful energy wave, tracing it back to this long forgotten solar system, and stumbling upon her apparent sudden resurrection from beyond could be no coincidences. That last part in particular interested Zedd to no end for if she had somehow survived across countless millennia then was there a chance that his old enemy Zordon had survived as well? Most importantly if those two had survived then was there a chance that the power that had been stolen from him, the power he had sought to reclaim, all the years ago, might not be lost to him as he’d believed for so long? Only time & that witch, Rita Repulsa, would tell though.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Rita Repulsa
 Posted: Nov 16 2017, 04:39 PM
?
None
EVIL
Kesra
EST

Rita nodded and turned to make her way toward the throne room. She walked purposefully though she seemed rather tense. She had no idea what sort of mood Zedd was in at the moment or how he felt about the minor setback of the Power Rangers defeating her a while back. She didn't tell Seth this but there was a good chance he might kill Seth if only to teach her a lesson. It was unlikely but Zedd was very good at making a point when he needed to.

She walked down the center aisle toward the throne, noting the serpent. He always did like that trick. Her eyes darted about to see who else was there. Goldar...of course. Once she was an appropriate distance from the throne, she knelt down.

"Lord Zedd. To what do I owe the pleasure of your visit?" She decided it was time to just cut to the chase.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Seth Stanton
 Posted: Nov 16 2017, 09:48 PM
Green
Seth's Evil Team of Doom
Xalcen
Central

Seth followed behind Rita, not really liking this situation. He had a bad feeling that the others were also around. Without turning his head, he used his helmet to conceal his eyes darting and taking in the scene so to speak. He noticed what looked like a gold monkey man. Oddly the armor seemed vaguely similar to Scorpina's. It would make sense as an aesthetic choice of course. If they were on the same side? He could see how that would work.

Kneeling after Rita did, he noticed the snake as well. He honestly doubted very much it was from Earth. Perhaps they had snakes on other planets too? How odd, but he supposed it was theoretically possible. Besides, just because it looked like a snake did not mean anything. Although it did vaguely make him think of Voldemort's pet snake for a moment. That was not a particularly pleasant thought but it seemed like it would be that way.

One thing Seth did note was this Lord Zedd certainly was powerful. He could tell that right off the bat. Just remember, be a glorified prop right now. Let Rita handle things. If he asks a question, keep the answer short and hope nothing too crazy happens. Seth thought to himself, not liking the situation. Seth liked to be in control of a situation, or at least have it to where he could wrest control of it. In this instance Seth had absolutely no control of any aspect of it and he both knew and hated that fact.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skin by tina belcher

RPG-D